We offer apartment for rent 1+kk, furnished, 35 m², Prague 2, one tram station from 1st Faculty of Medicine
We offer apartment for rent 1+kk, furnished, 35 m2, Prague 2, Neklanova street. The apartment consists of living room with kitchenette and bathroom. The living room is furnished: bed, coffee table, wardrobe and dining table with chairs. There is also a blanket, pillow and sheet. The kitchen is equipped: microwave, fridge, glass-ceramic hob, pots, dishes and cutlery. The bathroom includes a washing machine, shower and toilet. The apartment is located near the center of Prague under Vysehrad castle. Near the house there is a tram stop Albertov, it's only one tram station to Karlovo namesti, where is the 1th Faculty of Medicine. In near all amenities: beautiful park Vysehrad, supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants, waterfront, primary school and grammar school. Possible also for 9.300 plus utilities for a short term rental up to one year.
7 700 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 700,- CZK/person for house service / water supply, waste disposal, lighting and cleaning of common areas / + 1800,- CZK deposit for electricity|
|Address||Neklanova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.