Prague, partly furnished apartment for rent 1+1 (42m²) Street Victora Huga, Smichov, built-in floor
We offer to rent a nicely presented partly furnished apartment 1+1 (42 m2) in the third floor with elevator in the street Victora Huga, Prague 5, Smíchov. There is a built-in floor to sleep. The apartment is rented unfurnished, and most interesting in this apartment is about a beautiful bathroom, which is inspired by the famous architect Hundertwasser. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances, there is a fridge freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, oven, washing machine. Heating is electric. The house is located in Smichov, close to the metro station and shopping center Andel. Excellent transport links and amenities are commonplace.
11 900 CZKper month
|Address||Viktora Huga, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.