Modern apartment 3+kk for sale, 87sq.m., terrace 16sq.m., sunroom, Nad Vavrouškou street, Prague 8 - Troja
Looking for modern housing in a new building, quiet location within reach of nature and also with excellent access to the centre? We offer you the perfect home in a prestigious Prague district Troja! Apartment 3+kk (87,2sq.m.) with terrace (16sq.m.) and garage parking that will provide you all comfort you can expect from high-class housing. In the house there is only 5 housing units, this one is located on the second floor. The apartment consists of a living room with fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom with massage bath and separate toilet. In the living room oriented to southwest there are French windows providing great sunlight throughout the day. There is also entrance to spacious terrace from the living room. Both bedrooms are oriented to northeast, windows equipped with security blinds. In the house is a central heating. On the floor are either tiles or laminated flooring. The apartment includes two storage rooms and garage parking in the house. Ideal location for walk lovers and nature lovers, at the same time with great civic amenities and access to city center (bus stop 2min by walk, metro Kobylisy 3min by bus). We recommend a tour.
8 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||Nad Vavrouškou, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||87,20 m²|
|Terrace||yes (15,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.