Furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, 68 m², Jeřabinová, Prague 5 Motol, balcony, garage.
If you are looking for comfortable living with the possibility of sitting on the balcony with a clear view of the woods in surroundings, this offer is just for you. Beautiful apartment 2+kk in the penultimate floor of new building in Motol in 2005. It offers peace and comfort with excellent access to downtown, to the popular park Ladronka Skalka and Hvězda.
Living room with wooden floor is conected to fully equipped kitchenette (dishwasher, fridge freezer, hob, oven, microwave, electric kettle ). A separate bedroom with double bed and wardrobes is accessible from the hall, as well as a spacious dressing room. Bathroom with bath has floor heating, toilet is separated. Parking place in common garage in the basement is included. All amenities are in place – schools, kindergartens, bus stop 3 minutes from the house, metro Anděl can be reached in 8 minutes. Nearby is a shopping center Nový Smíchov, Kaufland Vypich, Hospital Motol and Homolka. 10 minutes to the airport. For more information, please, contact your broker.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500,- CZK + electricity|
|Address||Jeřabinová, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||68 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.