We offer commercial space for rent, unfurnished, 373,4 m², 4 parking place, Prague 7 - Vysocany, Kolbenova street
We offer commercial space for rent, unfurnished, 373,4 m2, Prague, Kolbenova street. The space consists of eight offices, one conference room, two storage / server rooms, kitchen and toilets. There are 4 parking spaces that can be rented for a fee. The building is equipped with 24-hour reception and security. The building is located near the metro station „B“ Vysočanská, allowing you to reach comfortably and easily into the city center. In near all amenities: shopping gallery Fenix, ATMs, restaurants, a post office, park, kindergarten, primary school and grammar school.
267,70 CZKper m²
10 € Currency rate: 26,77
from day: 2017/04/25
|Charges||+ costs € 2,10/m2 hot water, 24/7 reception and other house service fee + electricity paid monthly according to the real consumption + parking place á € 80|
|Address||Kolbenova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||373,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.