Nice unfurnished apartment 1+1 in a historic building in Republic Square, 43 m², Bedrich Smetana
The subject of this long-term lease is a nice bright apartment 1+1, which is located on the 2nd floor of historic building in the city center. The apartment is 43 m2 and partially restored. Without equipment is rented, it remains only a kitchen with gas stove and hood. The bathroom is spacious and has a bath and toilet. The apartment is heated by central heating, put on his floor floating floor and tiles. In the hallway there is a large wardrobe. The attractive location of the historic city center, nightlife, all amenities in close proximity and excellent road access to all parts of the city.
5 600 CZKper month
|Address||Bedřicha Smetany, Plzeň|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.