Nice unfurnished apartment 1+1 in a historic building in Republic Square, 43 m², Bedrich Smetana
The subject of this long-term lease is a nice bright apartment 1+1, which is located on the 2nd floor of historic building in the city center. The apartment is 43 m2 and partially restored. Without equipment is rented, it remains only a kitchen with gas stove and hood. The bathroom is spacious and has a bath and toilet. The apartment is heated by central heating, put on his floor floating floor and tiles. In the hallway there is a large wardrobe. The attractive location of the historic city center, nightlife, all amenities in close proximity and excellent road access to all parts of the city.
5 600 CZKper month
|Address||Bedřicha Smetany, Plzeň|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.