Unfurnished, renovated 4+kk, 2nd floor of brick building with lift, 155 m², balcony, 2 bathrooms, washing machine+drier
Rental of three bedrooms 4+kk apartment on the 2nd floor of brick building with new lift, Na Morani street at Prague 2 – New Town. Both building and the apartment after full renovation, there is large living room with balcony and kitchenette, 3 bedrooms, cloakroom, hall, 2 bathrooms, toilet room, and a cellar. New kitchen unit with built-in appliances. One bathroom with tub and a toilet, another with shower, toilet and washing machine and drier. A lot of storage space in built-in wardrobes and above bathroom. The apartment is unfurnished. Parking is possible in the front of the building for owners of resident card. Heated via gas furnace. The building is approximate one minute of walk from subway station Karlovo náměstí.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5500 CZK|
|Address||Na Moráni, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||155 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.