Gorund floor loft apartment in quiet part of Prague 8 - Karlin, 68 m², terrace 16 m², parking in underground garage
Spacious apartment – loft is located at the 1st floor of a new-built „Cornlofts“ complex in a quiet part of Prague 8 – Karlin. The apartment is completely furnished and its area is 75 sqm. Furthermore, there is a terrace (16 sqm). The apartment is fully equipped with furniture. The kitchen is equipped with electric appliances. Cable and SAT TV, internet. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is located in a separate room. It is possible to rent cellar of size 5 m2 and one parking space in underground garage with the apartment. The whole building is guarded by 24/7 security service. The building is located in a very prospective area with complete civic amenities (in the vicinity there are many shops, restaurants, cafes, pharmacy, etc.). Excellent accessibility by car and public transport (tram stop 3 minutes walk away).
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 2500,- + energy bills + garage 2000 Kč|
|Address||Šaldova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||68 m²|
|Terrace||yes (16 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.