Prague,beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+1 (126m²) for rent, Vinohrady, U Zvonařky street, pool, garage,two balconies
Very nice unfurnished apartment 4+kk in residence Zvonařka. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment is unfurnished, there will be just wardrobes. Kitchenette with fridge and freezer, dishwasher and ceramic hob with oven. The bathroom has a bathtub. Separate toilet. The washing machine and dryer in the bathroom. The apartment has two balconies, one 7 m2 and one 3 m2. Possibility to connect a cable television and the internet. Heating and hot water by own gas boiler. The parquet floors and tiles. The apartment includes a garage. Possibility to use swimming pool. There is a reception, it means that the safety of the house is assured. The apartment is very well situated – Metro Stations „C“ – IP Pavlova and „A“ Namesti Miru are nearby as well as tram and bus stops. The journey to the center takes 10 minutes. In the vicinity of all amenities – pharmacy, post office, restaurant, shops and more.
33 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 9000 CZK for utilities|
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||126 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.