Exclusive Finnish stile apartment 2+kk (50m²) for sale, Prague - Hostivař, Pražská street
If you looking for a quiet and beautiful neighborhood near to the park Hostivař with water reservoir, this offer is for you. We present very cozy and comfortable design apartment 2+kk on the 1st floor of new building in the Finnish style from 2011, on the border of Zahradní Město and Hostivař. The bright kitchen is connected with living room, from which is the entrance to the spacious balcony that provides a pleasant rest. One separate bedroom has window to the norht to the pedestrian zone. Perfectly sound insulated windows ensure a peaceful sleep. In bedroom is enough space on the built-in wardrobes. Bathroom with bath and toilet, as well as security entrance doors, comfortable housing is completed. There is a cellar, the joint use of the bicycles with cycle store as well. Thanks to careful owners house is well maintained and in conjunction with perfect availability and amenities in the surrounding area offers comfortable housing. For more information, please contact the broker.
|tramway||100 meters from house|
2 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Usable area||49,02 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5,27 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.