Rental of 2+kk 80 m² at Prague 1 - Old Town
Rental of very representative, sunny 2+kk apartment, 68 m2 large in renovated corner house in Platnerska. The apartment is situated at 2nd floor in four storey two-wings building with neo-renascence fascade from the year 1897, 5 minutes from Charles bridge and Vltava river. The apartment is fully furnished and equipped including kitchen unit, washing machine, drier, SAT TV, Wi-Fi, alarm and safety door. Large living room is opened and connected with kitchen part and dining room. In the living room, there is a gallery in the upper store, where is also one extra smaller bedroom, cca 10 m2, suitable for childern or visitors. The bedroom with balcony is facing quiet inner yard. The floors are parqueted, 2 bathrooms, one wiith shower, one with a tub. Gas heating provided by own gas furnace. In 2011, the aparment got the original historic windows renovated with new safety glass, there is lift in the building. Apartment was completely renovated in the year 2003 as well as the whole building. Apartment is suitable for two people or a family with a child.
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||Platnéřská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.