New apartment 2 + kk (55m²) + 7 m² balcony in an attractive area of Prague 9 - Vysocany project Nad Rokytkou
We offer you an absolutely quiet environment live in. There is new cycle road, Rokytka river and lots of greenery. New project of Residence Nad Rokytkou provides uninhabited apartment 2 + kk, yet in Prague 9, Sousedíková street. The third phase of the project area offers five houses with a playground and an ideal use of cycling road. All apartments are very practical solution to the above standard equipment, providing a true luxury living. Living room with kitchenette to prepare is through large French windows beautifully illuminated. Luxury is a laminate floor in the decor of wood and wooden windows. The spacious balcony is enhanced by linking it with an outdoor space. Bedroom with adjacent bathroom with large format tiles and modern sanitary. The toilet is located separately accessible from the hallway where the room for a built-in wardrobe. With the apartment must be bought cellar and parking space – in a common garage in the basement. The project has a family living character, without any disturbing elements in the vicinity of the park, river, forests and ponds. It also offers good access to the city center either by car or tram. Ideal living for nature lovers, a young couple or starting a family. We recommend a tour.
|tramway||100 meters from house|
2 380 390 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price without VAT, cellar and garage|
|Address||U Elektry, Praha|
|Usable area||55,30 m²|
|Balcony||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.