Prague, nice apartment 1 + kk to rent, 33m², balcony, possible parking, Jeřabinova Street, Prague 5
Very bright apartment 1 + kk an area of 33 m2 is located in the Jerabinova street, Prague 5 – Smichov. The apartment is on the first floor of brick building with elevator. The house is situated in the new complex of residential houses Souhvezdi Homolka. It is a complex of five luxurious townhouses. The apartment is furnished, there is a kitchen with stove, refrigerator. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine. The tiolet is separate.The apartment has very nice balcony 5,5 m2.The residential complex of five villas is directly into the green, which is enhanced by many natural attributes that improve the quality of housing and leisure in the locality. This is mainly a natural park Kosire – Motol, natural monument Skalka Postovka park, golf course, Motol ponds with a swimming pool, nearby park Ladronka etc. The place is characterized by excellent transport infrastructure, approx. 10 minutes walk south towards the tram stop at Pilsen Kotlarka street, from which the tram 4, 7, 9, 10 and 58 we get the approx. 5 minutes to Metro B station Andel, where shopping and social center of Prague 5 For approx. 7 minutes Angel transports us to a bus No. 167 from the adjacent station Weberova.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Jeřabinová, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||33 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.