Beautiful 3+kk apartment in a terraced house with own entrance, 78 m², parking, Starý Plzenec
We offer a unique rental apartment 3+kk Museum of Horrors, situated in the attractive location of Radyne. The apartment is located on the ground floor of new building row has its own entrance and it belongs to and parking at the house. Apartment is unfurnished, there remains only a beautiful kitchen with appliances (refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, gas stove, electric oven), bathroom with shower, toilet is separate. The total area of the apartment is spacious 78 m2. The floors are wood throughout the apartment, the bathroom tiles, gas heating. Around the house is very nicely decorated and quiet, located near the forest ideal for walking and cycling. Recommended.
8 500 CZKper month
|Address||Jetelová, Starý Plzenec|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.