Basement cottage for permanent housing, partly furnished, in its own fenced land Němčičky
We sell a beautiful stone cottage standing on its own fenced land area of 668 m². Cottage has three floors, basement consists of a 14 m2, ground floor and attic. There is a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with shower and toilet. In the attic is a bedroom. The cottages have electricity 230/380 V, water comes from its own borehole, drainage by septic tank. Cottage has a very nice balcony overlooking the woods. Quiet location with walks and mushroom picking. Short distance to Pilsen and Rokycany. Recommended.
|local solid fuels|
690 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||25 m²|
|Garden||yes (668 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.