Unique offer of luxury apartment for rent, in this house lived actor Oldrich Novy, street Maiselova, Josefov
Unique offer unique apartment on the 2nd floor with elevator 174 m2, 5 +1 +2 bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub) after the famous Czech actor Oldrich Novy. Flat is sensitive renovation that retains its original character and features (wooden structure, stucco, etc.). It is unfurnished, 3 separate bedrooms, large lounge, dining room and living room. Fully equipped kitchen, stove with oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher. Balcony overlooking the courtyard. Josefov district has its own special atmosphere, located near the Old Town Square, Old Town near the metro or tram. Everything at your fingertips – restaurants, shops, bars and more. The house and yard in very good condition and well maintained. There is no possible to rent it for Airbnb.
60 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000 CZK|
|Address||Maiselova, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||174 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.