Spacious brick apartment 1+1 in the original condition, 66.3 m², cellar, South Suburbs
The long-term lease offer bright apartment 1+1 in the 1st floor of the historic Art Nouveau building in Plachého street. The apartment is very spacious, consists of a kitchen (17.1 m2) with the original metal line and an electric stove and the other holding a room size 24.8 square meters. The bathroom has a shower tub, toilet is separate. The total area is 66.3 square meters. The apartment a telephone line, cable TV and internet connection, heating provided by gas WAWkami. The street is a smaller grocery store, newsagent, hairdresser, cosmetics, and bars. The house is located on the corner of Copernicus Street Plachého street and 2 minutes walk from Klatovské class.
4 536 CZKper month
|Usable area||66,30 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.