Prague, unigue flat 3+kk to rent, 67sqm, attractive location, under the Vysehrad, Vratislavova street
The apartment is located in a newly reconstructed residential building under Vyšehrad, close to the Vltava River and one tram stop from the metro Palackého náměstí. Reconstruction is performed to a high standard with an emphasis on the materials used, functionality and requirements of modern living, while revitalizing the original classical features of the building. The building has a new elevator. The apartmenthas 67sqm and is furnished with a washing machine and dryer, fully equipped kitchen; manufacturer Schuller. Bathroom is fitted with Villeroy Boch sanitary equipment and Hansgrohe facets. The apartment has an individual gas heating boiler, radiators, Spanish tiles in bathrooms and solid oak parquets in other rooms. Fully furnished: Living room: dining room table with chairs, sofa, coffee table, book cabinet, tv cabinet, lamp, tv and dvd/hifi set with speakers, curtains. Bedrooms: bed 180cm, 2 bedside tables, 2 lamps, wardrobe, dresser, curtains, wardrobe. Entrance and interior doors are atypical height of 210 cm, entrance door is 4th grade safety class. The apartment is also equipped with a video intercom. Nice place for walking. Near the riverbank Vltava. Fans of in-line skates will appreciate this location, along the river as it stretches a nice trail. In the vicinity of schools, restaurants, shops. Excellent connections to the center. A few minutes walk to the metro Vysehrad.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1.500 CZK+ energy|
|Address||Vratislavova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.