Older furnished cottage suitable for renovation, on their own land, Stone Mountain
We sell the older two-storey cottage in the village of Stone Mountain far less than 40 km from Pilsen. The cottage is a stone and has a habitable floor area of 84 m2 which remains completely furnished. In the attic is a 2 bedroom loft in the second half of the soil, which can also be converted into rooms. The bathroom is located downstairs and has a corner shower bath and toilet. The building stands on its own fenced land area of 403 m². In its upper part is the waste tank. The cottage has a new roof, is introduced into the electricity, water is currently headed by a pump from a well sousedam, likely to be in agreement to leave or make your own borehole. The garden is groomed and is located on the corner of a pleasant sitting area.
|local solid fuels|
|other water source|
600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Kamenná Hora, Nečtiny (Okres Plzeň-sever)|
|Usable area||84 m²|
|Grounds area||403 m²|
|Garden||yes (403 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.