Nice brick attached house in Prague 8
We offer a brick attached house in Prague 8 (above Troja) for rent with open green views and located in very quiet locality.The house comprises five rooms and one kitchen (5+1), the living space is app. 140 m2 plus a garage and a basement, grassy garden app. 70 m2. The house is sunny, mainly south-oriented, 2 bedrooms on the second storey are north-oriented. The house is equipped with security windows. It is a two-storey house plus a cellar (3×) in the basement, with a garage in front of the house (for 1 car). A second parking place in front of the garage. The ground floor comprises a corridor, toilet, kitchen, hall with a dining area, fireplace and entrance to the garden. The kitchen is fully furnished, with a kitchen unit, cooking-stove, oven, washing-up machine and a fridge. Four bedrooms, another toilet and a bathroom with a washing-machine are situated upstairs. There is a rest zone around the house, children's playground app. 200m, outdoor and indoor tennis courts app. 10 min. of walk, a park app. 5 min and a cycle-track along the Vltava river 10 min. The Prague Botanical Garden and the ZOO close to the house. Good connection to the centre- underground line C – „Kobylisy“ – 3 bus stops far from the house (3 min), 15 min. to the centre. Several shopping centres nearby (app. 250 – 500m): Delvita, Penny, Lidl and the shopping centres Odra and Krakov. The house is furnished, after reconstruction. There are flooring tiles, floating floor, linoleum and carpets on the floor.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sopotská, Praha 8 - Bohnice|
|Usable area||140 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.