Prague 6, partially furnished apartment for rent 3 + kk, a street in Sedlec Sedlec, 93 m², two balconies, reconstructed
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 3 + kk on the third floor, at street Sedlec. The apartment is renovated a there is two bedrooms, living room and two balconies. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, stove and dishwasher. The bathroom there are a corner bath, shower and washing machine, toilet is separate. Floating floors, tiles and parquet. Heating provided by electric heaters. The house is a garage. The house is situated in a quiet part of Prague – Sedlec – in the valley of Vltava river. The transportation access is excellent, the way to the city center takes only 10 minutes by train! Very nice living for those seeking peace and beautiful environment.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 utilities|
|Address||V Sedlci, Praha 6 - Sedlec|
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Nice unfurnished duplex apartment 3+kk (90 sqm) for rent, Prague 7 - Holešovice, U Garáží, new builidng
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.