Family house 171 m², garden, terrace, great location - Prague 6, Suchdol, Vysokoskolska st.
Exclusive offer, a house with two flats in a quiet and easily accessible location – Prague 6, Suchdol, Vysokoskolska st. The house is fully renovated in 2002, basement, stands on a plot of 237 sqm, consists of two residential units with open layout and its total floor area is 171 sqm.
The ground floor consists of 1 bedroom apartment (43 sqm) of which is a direct entrance to the garden (170 sqm). Another apartment 2+kk is located in the second and third floor and consists of a spacious living room with fireplace, modern kitchen, bedroom and a spacious terrace (17 sqm). The house has quality materials. In the basement there is a cellar (23 sqm) with boiler (gas boiler), preparing for sauna and laundry.
The house is located in a quiet residential area with plenty of greenery near the University, easily available to the city center by public transport or by car. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
7 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Vysokoškolská, Praha 6 - Suchdol|
|Usable area||171 m²|
|Grounds area||237 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.