Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2 + kk, 53 m², Praha 2, Vratislavova street
Beautiful furnished apartment 2 + kk, 53 m2 is located in a newly
reconstructed house under Vyšehrad, a short walk from the river and one tram
stop from the metro Palacky Square. The house has new elevator. Fully equipped
kitchen: oven, electric. hob, oven mw, range hood, refrigerator, dishwasher,
waste disposer, washer and dryer. Bathroom with bath and toilet. The entrance
door safety class 4 and the entry and interior doors atypical height of
210 cm. Other equipment: video intercom, SAT / TV and Internet in all rooms,
fire alarm. The cellar in the basement. The house has a new elevator.
A beautiful place for walks. Near the bank of the river. Lovers in-line skates will appreciate this site because of the Vltava River runs along the beautiful trail. In the vicinity of schools, restaurants, shops. Close to the center. A few minutes walk to the metro Vysehrad.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1200 CZK ulitities +gas + electricity|
|Address||Vratislavova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.