Prague, design unfurnished apartment for rent 3+kk (70m²), Wenzigova St., New Town, 2 bathrooms, 2 separated bedrooms
The newly renovated unfurnished apartment for rent, 2 bathrooms, 3+kk (70m²) is located on the fourth floor of a brick building with an elevator in Wenzigova street, Prague 2, New Town a short walk from I.P.Pavlova. The whole apartment was completely renovated in 2012. There are two separate rooms with two separate bathrooms. One bathroom has a bath in second bathroom is a shower. WC is separate. The brand new kitchen has ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine. The new wooden parquet floors and high quality marble. The apartment has plenty of built-in cabinets. The apartment is also possible to rent a garage for a fee. Heating – gas furnace (thermostat). The possibility of O2 internet connection. Excellent location – just 3 minutes on the metro „C“ or IP Pavlova metro „A“ Namesti Miru station and tram. In the vicinity of all amenities – shops, restaurants, theaters, school, pharmacy, and more.
18 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 842,- per person + and energy on your name|
|Address||Wenzigova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.