Ideal family home (5+1) in the locality of Brandys nad Labem
We offer modern and comfortable living in a reconstructed family house in Brandys nad Labem, just 10 minutes from Prague. The spacious brick building with 5+1 disposition and size 170 m2 (+25 m2 terrace) stands on a total land area of 547 m2. The internal layout of practical use and offers plenty of storage space. All rooms are accessible from the spacious hall, which can be used as a drawing room or study with the office. The living room with fire place is the entrance to the spacious dining room with fully equipped kitchen. First bathroom has a bathtub, sink, bidet and toilet. The upper bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. There is also a large terrace on the 1st floor. The garden is designed for relax, there is a natural small pool, indoor fireplace, sauna and small fitness room. The house also includes double garage where is enough space for a small workroom. The city Brandys nad Labem is located 15km from Prague. You will find all the amenities, cinema, shops, pharmacy and even hospital. The area is then ideal for biking, outdoor swimming or golf course. Is an excellent public transportation, bus to subway or Palmovka Cerny Most, by car to 10 minutes to Prague. Recommended.
|bus||to the Černý Most metro station - 17 minutes|
5 050 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||U vodárny, Brandýs nad Labem-Stará Boleslav|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||547 m²|
|Garden||yes (355 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.