Apartment 5+2 for rent, partly furnished, 224 m², garden, garage, terrace, Prague 6 - Vokovice, Na Rozdilu str.
Apartment for rent 5+2, partly furnished, 224 m2, Prague 6, Na Rozdilu street. The apartment consists of living room, four bedrooms, two kitchen and two bathrooms. Two separate toilets. The living room is furnished: sofa, TV, coffee table and dining table with chairs. The first kitchen is equipped: fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher, glass-ceramic hob, oven, hood and a dining table with chairs. The second kitchen is equipped: washing machine, glass-ceramic hob, oven and hood. In the first room is a double bed and wardrobe, then in the second room is single bed, wardrobe and desk with chair salt. In the third bedroom is two beds and a wardrobe. In the both bathrooms you can find the bath. The house includes a garage and garden. Near the house there is a tram and bus Horoměřická from which you get to the metro station „A“ Dejvicka. In the vicinity of all civic availability: restaurant, post office, supermarket, pharmacy, park, elementary school and grammar school.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000,- utilities|
|Address||Na rozdílu, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||144 m²|
|Garden||yes (230 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.