Prague, ufurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Wenceslas Square, New Town, 136m², suitable for students
The apartment is located on the fourth floor of the brick building (with elevator). The apartmetn will be rented unfurnished. There are three separate bedrooms and a kitchen equipped with stove, oven and fridge freezer. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet is separate. Heating is gas. The house is located in the lower part of Wenceslas Square, right in the center of city. A few steps from the house there are all metro lines A, B and C. Accessibility to all corners of the capital perfect. Nearby there are all amenities, shopping center, cinemas, restaurants, theaters … Housing for students and for those who want to enjoy city life.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca CZK 5000,-|
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.