Prague, ufurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Wenceslas Square, New Town, 136m², suitable for students
The apartment is located on the fourth floor of the brick building (with elevator). The apartmetn will be rented unfurnished. There are three separate bedrooms and a kitchen equipped with stove, oven and fridge freezer. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet is separate. Heating is gas. The house is located in the lower part of Wenceslas Square, right in the center of city. A few steps from the house there are all metro lines A, B and C. Accessibility to all corners of the capital perfect. Nearby there are all amenities, shopping center, cinemas, restaurants, theaters … Housing for students and for those who want to enjoy city life.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca CZK 5000,-|
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.