We offer apartment for rent 4+1, furnished, 156 m², Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Chodska street
We offer apartment for rent 4+1, furnished, 156 m2, Prague 2, Chodska street. The apartment consists of four separated rooms and kitchen. Bathroom with toilet and another separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher, glass-ceramic hob and dining table with chairs. In the first and the second bedroom is two single beds and wardrobes. The third room is furnished with double beds. In the hall is built-in wardrobes. In the bathroom you can find a washing machine, corner bath, shower and toilet. Possibility to connect Internet and TV via UPC. Near the house there is a metro station „A“ Jiriho z Podebrad a Namesti Miru, from which you can easily and quickly get to the center. In the vicinity of all amenities: parks, restaurants, post office, pharmacy, supermarket, playground and primary schools.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2800,- CZK hosue service fee + 4000,- CZK electrictiy|
|Address||Chodská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||156 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.