Very spacious apartment 2 + kk (55m²) after reconstruction for rent in Komunardů street, Prague 7
We offer a very spacious apartment, 2+kk (55m²), that was completely renovated in 2009. It is located on Komunardu street, on the 4th floor of a partially renovated building, with a fully functional elevator. Its location is extremely convenient, offering excellent access to a wide range of public transportation options: tram, subway (Vltavska) or even the train station (Holesovice) –5 minutes walking distance. The apartment offers generous storage spaces (a built-in hall closet, as well as a very spacious custom-made built-in wardrobe in the bedroom). The ultra-modern bathroom was redesigned using top-notch materials, stylish furniture and is provided with brand new appliances (such as a digital washing machine with a dryer, for your best convenience) and also with a very spacious corner bathtub – excellent for enjoying your day’s leisure moments in full-comfort and relaxation. The kitchen is fully equipped (electric oven, gas stove and new refrigerator) and it was designed to be in-sync with the overall atmosphere and concept of the apartment. The apartment is fully furnished, luminous and ready for your moving in! For more information about this property, please contact your broker.
|tramway||10 meters from house|
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ monthly payments 3.512,- 1 person, 4.200,- CZK 2 perons (incl. internet)|
|Address||Komunardů, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.