Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Na Srazku, Modrany, 57m², balcony, garage, new building, fitness
Beautiful apartment is located on the first floor of brick building with underground garages. The apartment is furnished with modern furniture. There is a spacious living room with kitchenette, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. From the living room there is the entrance to the balcony. To the apartment belongs a practical chamber (in the hall) and a parking space. In the bathroom there is a shower, toilet and washing machine. The floors are wooden, somewhere tiles, central heating. In the house there is a possibility to connect internet and cable TV via O2, in the house there is also wifi. The advantage is the ability to use the fitness center and sauna in the house. Housing is located in a quiet residential area with lots of greenery, near the river. Not far from the house there is a supermarket, also access to the city center is good tram stop a few minutes walking distance from the house. Very nice living.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 2500,- (parking included)|
|Address||Na Srážku, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.