A family house 4 + 1 after reconstruction with garage, terrace and alone-standing business premises-quiet location
This very nice and cozy house with all amenities (garage, office, workshop, laundry room, 30 m2 terrace, gas boiler with new wiring, electricity wiring in copper, all equipment) and a separate hairdressing establishment ( about 16 m2 + 12 m2 facilities) and 270 m2 garden is located in a very quiet street full of greenery, near metro and tram stops Strasnicka with excellent access to downtown and night traffic connection. The ground floor consists of a bedroom, living room with a spacious kitchen and a spacious terrace providing a complete privacy. The upper floor has a bedroom, sleeping floor and a living room. Bathroom is on an each floor. The surroundings of the houseare very quiet and transport in the place is very well provided. The nearby railway line is to be canceled in the future and replaced by a cycling track. Very recommended for those seeking all the advantages of a compact family house meeting all needs of a family toghether with a location near the city center.
|cold and hot water mains|
8 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Bylanská, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||286 m²|
|Garden||yes (217 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (30 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.