The picturesque cottage on private land in the valley of the river Berounka polosamota, Rakolusky
Sale beautiful, partial basement cottage in a beautiful valley in the village Berounka Rakolusky Pilsen on the north. The cottage is part of the wood and brick and stands on its own, non-fenced land area of 300 m². This beautiful cottage is in a remote area in a quiet area of coniferous trees. Built-up area is 37 m2 and consists of rooms, kitchens, closets, hallways and 2 bedrooms, one of which is located in the attic. Provide heating stoves, electricity from car batteries, supplying non-potable water from the well. Recommended.
|local solid fuels|
700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Rakolusky, Bohy (Okres Plzeň-sever)|
|Usable area||37 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
|Garden||yes (300 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.