Spacious brick apartment 1+1 with a cellar, available in the courtyard garden, quiet location, Bory
We offer brokering brick apartment 1+1, which is located on the ground floor of apartment building in a nice environment park in the square. The apartment has interconnecting rooms, the total floor area is spacious 50 m2. The apartment is sunny and quiet. It is offered unfurnished. Has only a kitchen with gas stove, built-in wardrobe in the hallway, then in the bathroom tub, toilet is separate. Heating provides gas WAWky, heat water, then karma. The floor carpets, tile and linoleum. The apartment has elaborated a common TV antenna, cable TV and internet connection. The cellar of the 4 m2 and the apartment owner can also use a modified garden in the backyard. Very nice location, close to the clinic, pharmacy, nursery, school, restaurants, shopping and bus stop (tram, bus).
990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including services , commissions and legal services|
|Address||Politických věz., Plzeň|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.