Prague, partly furnished apartment 2+1 (55m²) for rent, Nad alejí, Břevnov, balcony
Partly furnished apartment 2 +1 for rent in the street Nad alejí in Břevnov. Apartment with a total area of 55 square meters is located on the 1st floor of panel building with no lift. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, built-in combination stove. The bathroom has a shower and washing machine, toilet is separate. Flooring – parquet, tiles and PVC. There is the Internet UPC. Apartment has a balcony and a cellar. Parking on the street without a problem. The house is situated in a quiet location, close to the park Hvězda. About 10 minutes from the house is a metro station and tram.
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilties 4000CZK|
|Address||Nad alejí, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.