Prague, very nice, fully furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Nevanova, Repy, 38m²
Very nice apartment 2+kk is located on the seventh floor of a well-maintained house (with elevator). There is a living room with kitchenette, where we find a stove, oven, new fridge, freezer and kitchen is also equipped with dishes. There is also a sofa and dining table. In the bedroom there is a double bed. In the bathroom there is a shower, toilet and a new washing machine. Floating floors, heating is central. Parking is possible in front of the house. The house is located in a quiet street, around good civic amenities. Accessibility to the city center by tram, tram stop a few minutes walking distance from the house. Comfortable living for a good price suitable for the young couple. The apartment is available from 1st September, after an agreement also sooner.
8 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (house charges + energy bills) CZK 3000,-|
|Address||Nevanova, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.