Prague 10, modern studio apartment for sale, area of 34 sqm, balcony, Kozacka street, Vrsovice
We would like to offer for sale this modern studio apartment with a balcony, located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator, the building is from 2006. The apartment consists of spacious room with kitchenette, hall and bathroom. There is also a balcony with an area of 5 m². The apartment is equipped with French windows, so and adequate supoly of light is guaranteed. Kitchen is equipped with appliances, you will find a ceramic hob, hood and dishwasher. The bathroom has a bathtub. Heating by gas boiler. The apartment is equipped with a built-in wardrobes. This apartment has a cellar with an area of approximately 2 sqm, located in the basement. The apartment is oriented to the south. Pleasant location, located near the park Gröbovka. Great civic amenities, there is an abundance of shops and restaurants. Transport availability also great, 5 minutes from the house is a tram stop, 5 minute drive Square of Peace is located. We recommend a tour.
2 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||Kozácká, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||30 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.