Simply furnished studio apartment near the city center, 25 m², Kollárova street
Long-term rent studio apartment situated on the ground floor of brick house in the street Kollárova. The apartment is 25 m2 and is rented fully furnished with simple but functional equipment – kitchen, fridge, bed, table, chairs, living room wall and the TV stand. The smaller bathroom has a shower and toilet. The tenant may also use the machine, which is common for 4 apartments on each floor. The house is located 3 minutes walk from Plaza Shopping Centre and 5 minutes from the historic city center. The street is a sports center (zumba, schwim cycling, yoga, …), college canteen, music clubs, pizzerias, lights-out, fast food. Suitable as housing for students.
5 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||25 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.