Ancient country house with stables and a large plot in a beautiful setting near the German border, Domažlice
We sell two-storey cottage situated in a remote area in the beautiful countryside near the Sumava and Bohemian forest. The cottage is 220 m2 constructed area stands on its own fenced and maintained land size of 3,187 square meters on the outskirts of the village in the district Domazlice near the German border. This old cottage with original fireplaces and bread ovens on the ground floor residential only, to loft conversions. The house is only a toilet, bathroom is missing. The house is connected to electricity 220/380 V, water comes from springs. Built underground pipe leading to the septic tank in the corner of the garden. The house belongs also stable. Suitable for reconstruction. Beautiful countryside full of rest is recommended. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
|local solid fuels|
1 880 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Chodská Lhota, Chodská Lhota (Okres Domažlice)|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||3 187 m²|
|Garden||yes (3 187 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Jiří Berdich
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.