Prague 6, nice apartmen 3+kk for sale, 101,6 m², Jugoslávských partyzánů, Dejvice, balcony, cellar, park Stromovka.
We offer spacious apartment in a popular area of Prague 6 Dejvice, near the park Stromovka. The apartment with layout 3+kk and floor area of 101,6 m2 + balcony 2 m2 are in very good condition, with possibility of modification according your idea. The living room is connected with the kitchenette overlooking the courtyard, two separate rooms are faced to the east. Bathroom with bath, separate toilet, small balcony accessible from the hall of apartment. Cellar in the basement is included. The planned renovation of common areas – a new elevator, facade, waterproofing, the apartment has new plastic windows and new wiring, own gas boiler. For more information or the viewing, please, contact your broker.
|tramway||behind the house|
|underground||2 minutes by tram|
5 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including broker´s fee and legal services|
|Address||Jugosl. partyz., Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||101,60 m²|
|Loggia||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.