Prague 1, luxury apartment 3+1 for sale, 108 m², balcony, historical center, Vězeňská, Old Town, Staroměstské náměstí.
Are you interested in property in the historic center of Prague, but in a less busy street and high floor, ensuring a quiet and undisturbed living? We offer a beautiful apartment with an impressive atmosphere on the 5th floor of the renovated Art Nouveau building, just a few minutes from the Old Town Square, in the street Vězeňská.
Central dominates the living area is a large hall, which will undoubtedly become a meeting place for all family members. Three separate rooms and separate kitchen with access to the balcony to the courtyard offers generous spaces. Separate toilet and bathroom with bath are renovated in a modern style, corresponding with original features and accessories such as renewed doors, wooden floors and parquets or declared gray masonry in the hall. Beautiful view of the New Synagogue or ornate facade of the house opposite enhance the atmosphere of old Prague.
This is a very attractive place to live in the historic center, in the vicinity of shops, restaurants and cafes and the possibility of a peaceful rest after a busy day. Very nicely maintained and renovated Art Nouveau building has a new elevator, fasade and distribution of electricity and gas. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
14 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Vězeňská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.