Prague 5, new building, above standard apartment 3+1 for sale, 139 m², Brdlíkova, Motol, terrace, garage.
We offer a high standard apartment in new building overlooking the greenary, in a unique location Motol, a quiet part of Prague 5 with excellent access and amenities. Only one apartment on each floor offers a quiet and safe living.
Spacious and atypical 3+1 apartment is beautifully light. Generous living room is connected with a large separate kitchen with new and unused appliances. 12.5 m2 terrace is accessible from the living room, kitchen and one bedroom. Built-in closet in hall and closet offers plenty of storage space. Garage in the basement is included.
In the vicinity you can find natural park Kotlářka, schools, kindergartens, hospitals Motol and Na Homolce. Tram and bus stop 5 minutes walk, 10 minutes to the metro Anděl. We recommend a viewing.
|tramway||5 minutes walk|
7 995 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Brdlíkova, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||139 m²|
|Terrace||yes (12,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.