Partly furnished 1+1 flat in a renovated tenement building, 39 m², cellar, balcony, Pilsen - Fort
The subject of this rental apartment is partially furnished with a layout 1+1 in Pilsen Hradiště. The apartment is located in the 5th floor of a renovated brick building with a new lift euro. This částečnš furnished apartment consists of separated rooms with a total floor area of 39 m². It remains kitchen with refrigerator, bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. The apartment is original but in very good condition. It has a cellar and a balcony area of 4 m². The house is located massages, hairdressers and restaurants. Quiet street close to tram stops, walks to the park and recreational facilities in the nearby park pity.
6 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||39 m²|
|Loggia||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
Duc Long Hoang
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.