Prague, partly furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, popular location, Vršovická, reconstruction (2012), two balconies, 99m²
Very spacious partly furnished apartment 3+1 with an area of 99 square meters located on the 2nd floor of a brick house in a popular location in Prague 10 Vršovice. Reconstruction carried out in 2012. It has separate rooms (two identical bedrooms and living room), kitchen, pantry and separate dining room, bathroom and WC. The rooms are oriented to the south. The apartment has two balconies, storage boxes and quantity in the wall. New kitchen with built in appliances – fridge, freezer, stove and dishwasher. Bathroom with bath. Internet is available via ADSL and cable television. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Floor heating is connected to the district heating. In the near all amenities and great availability.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4.000,- CZK|
|Address||Vršovická, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||99 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.