Prague 10, bright and spacious unfurnished apartment 3 + kk for rent in a house, 92 m², 2 bathrooms, garden 200m²,garage
Nice house for rent 3 + kk and area of 92 m² in a quiet area in which all civic amenities and easy accessibility. Reconstruciton in 2009.The the house belongs also a spacious garage and garden. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, gas stove. At the time they are 2 bathrooms equipped with bathtubs, toilets and washing machine. Other toilet separately. The apartment is available immediately.
20 000 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ waste 900CZK/year + 300CZK water/ monthly + electricity|
|Address||Sedmidomky, Praha 10 - Michle|
|Usable area||92 m²|
|Grounds area||292 m²|
|Garden||yes (200 m²)|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.