Prague 1, representative business premises for rent, 450 m²
Attractive business space for rent located in the heart of the historic city centre, Soukenicka Street, Prague 1. The total area of the amenities covers a spacious 450 sqm. The ground and first floor space are a significant 200 sqm. An ample kitchen area adds a further 200sqm. The basement is 50sqm and is furnished with a bar. The premises are fully refurbished and air-conditioned throughout. For operating the restaurant a fully equipped kitchen will be required. Business use options include and are not limited to retail, showroom, banking or use as a galleria. The premises are located on a high traffic, busy location in close proximity to the Palladium shopping centre. This offers a rare opportunity for a business seeking excellent exposure to a prime, high footfall location frequented by shoppers and tourist. The owner does not require severance.
150 000 CZKper month
|Address||Praha, Praha 1 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||450 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.