Unfurnished flat 3+1 with balcony in a brick house near the medical school, suitable for students, free from August
Rent very nice brick apartment in very good condition. Flat with 3+1 layout and size of 76 m2 consists of interconnecting rooms and is located on the ground floor brick apartment building in Carlsbad class. Apartment is unfurnished, there remains only a kitchen with gas stove, bathroom with shower, toilet is separate. Apartment partially restored. It is very sunny and quiet. It is heated by central heating. On his floor carpets, linoleum and tile. The apartment has a balcony. The apartment is its location ideal for medical students, but also for families with children. Proximity to center is 1 tram and bus stop, about 10 minutes walk. Recommended.
9 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Záhorskem, Plzeň|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.