Unique villa - first republic 1932, 5+1 (150m²) for sale - Čelákovice
Looking for a quiet and peaceful living amidst residential buildings but also to reach the city center or Prague? We offer interesting and bright vila in the style of classical modernism first republic which was built in 1932 and is situated in a beautiful location in Čelákovice. The house was built as a spacious country villa. It stands on a plot size 489 m2, built area 159 m2 is, living area is approximately 150m². Are there are two bedrooms with the possibility of creating additional bedrooms in attic space. The villa was begun reconstruction, especially electrical wiring, heating and risers. Newly renovated are also bathroom, toilet and kitchen with a spacious entrance hall. There was great emphasis on reasonably elements such as wooden floors, original windows and chandeliers. The house is also partly basement. The atmosphere of the living area and dining room is multiplied by connecting them. The house is ideal for a family with children or to anyone who likes magic history. For more information, call broker.
5 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||J. Zacha, Čelákovice|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||489 m²|
|Garden||yes (330 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.