Commercial space after reconstruction, 227 sqm, Prague 4 - Nusle
Commercial premises for rent suitable as a shop with facilities is located in the street Kresomyslova, Prague 4 – Nusle. The total area space is 227 m2 – 69 m2 shop upper, lower shop / store 158 m2. In the area of insulated brick building with a courtyard is the toilet and preparing for the kitchen, gas central heating, 2 air-conditioning unit outside. There is a central vacuum, central compressor (10 bar), the alarm can be connected to monitoring centers, surveillance camera system, structured PC network. Excellent parking and private parking. The whole building is after complete reconstruction, including adjacent sidewalks, courtyards and fencing. New windows, floors, heating, plastering, ceilings, lighting and all the installation. Excellent public transport or by car – near the tram station building on Divadlo na Fidlovačce
44 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities + VAT|
|Address||Křesomyslova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||227 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.