Very nice brick apartment 2+1 unfurnished, balcony, cellar and garden available, Eastern Suburbs
We offer long-term lease brick apartment with an area of 65 m², which is situated on the 2nd floor of a building with an elevator in a quiet part of the Eastern Suburbs. Apartment is unfurnished, there remains only a very nice kitchen with a combined stove, bathroom with shower massage shower and toilet. The apartment is spacious, the floor covering flooring, carpets and tiles. It is heated by district heating. It includes a beautiful balcony overlooking the street and cellar. The tenant may also use a smaller garden. Very quiet location close to tram and trolley bus stops, sports halls, shops and primary schools and a swimming pool. Recommended.
6 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.