Very nice brick apartment 2+1 unfurnished, balcony, cellar and garden available, Eastern Suburbs
We offer long-term lease brick apartment with an area of 65 m², which is situated on the 2nd floor of a building with an elevator in a quiet part of the Eastern Suburbs. Apartment is unfurnished, there remains only a very nice kitchen with a combined stove, bathroom with shower massage shower and toilet. The apartment is spacious, the floor covering flooring, carpets and tiles. It is heated by district heating. It includes a beautiful balcony overlooking the street and cellar. The tenant may also use a smaller garden. Very quiet location close to tram and trolley bus stops, sports halls, shops and primary schools and a swimming pool. Recommended.
6 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.