2+1 aparment after partial renovation in a beautiful renovated building, balcony, new parquettes
Very stylish and spacious apartment 2 +1, 75 m2, partialy renovated in a peaceful location near the metro Vltska, Prazska trznice market and bank of river Vltava. House was built in rondocubistic style and has been completely renovated – has a new elevator, new wooden windows, a new facade and the wiring and pipes. The transfer of the apartments to the private ownership is planned in about 4 years after the annuity payment of other cooperators is finished. This apartment has the annuity paid already. The apartment has finished and approved plan of reconstruction, which will be delivered with the apartment when sold. The apartment has a gas connection in place, new chimneys allow easy installation of a gas boiler. The apartment has very cleverly solved layout, spacious rooms, toilet with sink is separated from the spacious bathrooms. The bathroom has a window into the yard. The apartment has a balcony into a narrow courtyard. The apartment has a new electricity wiring distribution – only in the rooms. The apartment has original, but conserved and newly polished parquettes (like new), new doors and renovated toilet with washbasin. The apartment has a cellar with dimensions 2×3 m. With only a small investment the apartment can provide decent comfort. The place is quiet and safe. All civic amenities are in place and not only because of nearby Prazska trznice Market. Metro and tram are within a few minutes walk.
3 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Tusarova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.